Are you serious about the Merge thing?????????
I know what you're talking about with the feelings, intuition. I wish I listened to mine more often.
I love it in 'Rounders' where the guy calls the guys calls all of the guys' hands. lol good ****.
Are you serious about the Merge thing?????????
I know what you're talking about with the feelings, intuition. I wish I listened to mine more often.
I love it in 'Rounders' where the guy calls the guys calls all of the guys' hands. lol good ****.
You mean in the Judges game? That was impressive, but remember, its a film! It didnt really happen!
And yeah, Merge do that i figured as if 2 people in the same dorm/room are playing, they can use it to hide their cards. Plus they can use it for other reasons such as screenshots or something. I dunno.
But yeah the feelings thing was right, but i called his bet and flipped over my nothing when he had A9. (think i had 73) Was funny tho. I impressed ppl!
Rounders is by far the best poker movie. And yea that was awesome at the judges game. The last hand in that movie matt damon flips over the the NUTZ with 9-8 suited but i wonder what KGB had!!! I am thinking pocket ACES...
i played a 2.00 dollar 45 person mtt one time with a piece of paper infront of my hole cards. it was all positon play and stealing blinds. i finished in the money but i was low stack and open shoved in position and lost...... but its a good idea to work on positon play and stealing blinds.
Don't you think it's a little over the top to create the software to do this.. I mean unless there are people who do that for a living. I can understand working on your play, but I don't think that it's something that people do everyday..
It could be a great warm up tool.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)