Featured No Deposit Casino Bonuses

No Deposit Casino
No Deposit Bonus
Bonus Code
First Deposit Bonus
USA Players Accepted
$55
CV55FREE
300% up to $3,000
Yes
$127
NDN127
400% up to $4,000
Yes
$1,500
No Code Needed
100% up to $200
No
$30
30FREE
100% up to $1,000
Yes
$175
NDN175
100% up to $11,000
Yes
$333
No Code Needed
300% up to $3,000
Yes
$21
NDN21
200% up to $1,958
Yes
$25
NDN25
200% up to $400
Yes
$25
NDN25
100% up to $200
Yes

 

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    PANAMHIEST's Avatar
    PANAMHIEST is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    elkhart
    Posts
    2,475

    Thumbs up No deposit 2nd chance chip!

    I have notice that alot of people play at the RTG casinoes here. Rtg has great no deposit 2nd chance chips for depositing players. I have a short list of some of them here, and please forgive if some of these are already listed!

    Slots Of Vegas second chance codes:JULAPP50 , ACHIPS77 , CHIPS44
    Prism: JULAPP50

    Once again these free no deposit chips are for people who have already made a deposit, so please dont use these without at first making a deposit. When and if you do deposit then enjoy!

  2. #2
    ASHIAN is offline Gambling Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Since PRISM burnt me really bad, I just don't deposit with them or any of these casinos...
    Virtual I did cash out a few times, but had to beg for weeks and weeks before they would do so... then they got rude with me and I just had to quit them too... I think when your a paying customer who is trying to establish a good relationship with a casino, rudeness on their part is cause for a divorce!!! LOL! But, PRISM... they are worse than rude, they just have no shame at all. I will pray for those that are brave enough to deposit with them!

  3. #3
    IRENE is offline Shark
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    27

    Smile They areposted big deal

    Quote Originally Posted by panamhiest View Post
    i have notice that alot of people play at the rtg casinoes here. Rtg has great no deposit 2nd chance chips for depositing players. I have a short list of some of them here, and please forgive if some of these are already listed!

    slots of vegas second chance codes:julapp50 , achips77 , chips44
    prism: Julapp50

    once again these free no deposit chips are for people who have already made a deposit, so please dont use these without at first making a deposit. When and if you do deposit then enjoy!
    you can post all you want even if someone else has done so all it will do is inspire a few wise cracks i just wanted to know if you knew you can use those codes at prism and slots of vegas

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NDN
    Posts
    7,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASHIAN View Post
    Since PRISM burnt me really bad, I just don't deposit with them or any of these casinos...
    Virtual I did cash out a few times, but had to beg for weeks and weeks before they would do so... then they got rude with me and I just had to quit them too... I think when your a paying customer who is trying to establish a good relationship with a casino, rudeness on their part is cause for a divorce!!! LOL! But, PRISM... they are worse than rude, they just have no shame at all. I will pray for those that are brave enough to deposit with them!
    If you follow Prism's terms and conditions you should have no problem playing/depositing there.

    If you do have problems, you should contact me so that I can help you out.

  5. #5
    WhiskyDick is offline Shark
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    NDN Do you know what you should do? Use some of your skills and see if you can talk some of those casinos that WILL pay if the terms are followed into an amnesty period that could be made avail to those of us that may choose to quit abusing their casinos with free chips. You know, A fresh slate if we would like to perhaps make a deposit and start complying with that particular casinos terms.

    Now that I have completed the biggest run on sentence of my life, I will say. "Its just a thought" I know it would not appeal to everyone but maybe a few of us it might.

    I know, when I was A newbe, I violated the terms of many casinos before I even knew what I was doing! I ruined any chance of cashingout at them from the get go! So I just kept on using the chips since my name was mud already. There are some that I would never seek amnesty at but if there was a dispute moderator that I could use in the event of a dispute (such as your offer at prism) I may take them up on the Amnesty!

    (Now here comes the replys from people that have been screwed by roague casinos) lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NDN
    Posts
    7,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyDick View Post
    NDN Do you know what you should do? Use some of your skills and see if you can talk some of those casinos that WILL pay if the terms are followed into an amnesty period that could be made avail to those of us that may choose to quit abusing their casinos with free chips. You know, A fresh slate if we would like to perhaps make a deposit and start complying with that particular casinos terms.

    Now that I have completed the biggest run on sentence of my life, I will say. "Its just a thought" I know it would not appeal to everyone but maybe a few of us it might.

    I know, when I was A newbe, I violated the terms of many casinos before I even knew what I was doing! I ruined any chance of cashingout at them from the get go! So I just kept on using the chips since my name was mud already. There are some that I would never seek amnesty at but if there was a dispute moderator that I could use in the event of a dispute (such as your offer at prism) I may take them up on the Amnesty!

    (Now here comes the replys from people that have been screwed by roague casinos) lol
    If you'd like to start with a "clean slate" at any of the casinos you see listed on NDN - Please send me a private message with your details at the casino(s) and I will see what I can do.

    I'm certain I can "clean the slate" for anyone who is ready to make a deposit, but I wouldn't expect the casinos to "clean the slate" for anyone who is just interested in abusing more free chips.

  7. #7
    WhiskyDick is offline Shark
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodepositneeded View Post
    If you'd like to start with a "clean slate" at any of the casinos you see listed on NDN - Please send me a private message with your details at the casino(s) and I will see what I can do.

    I'm certain I can "clean the slate" for anyone who is ready to make a deposit, but I wouldn't expect the casinos to "clean the slate" for anyone who is just interested in abusing more free chips.
    No kidding, I am assuming only the "Thumbs - up" or Green casinos. It is you that marks threads green or red? So if you mark it red, I can use my 3rd grade education to deduce they are not part of your offer?

    I will take you up on this offer I believe. So expect A PM in the next few days! AND THANKS!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NDN
    Posts
    7,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyDick View Post
    No kidding, I am assuming only the "Thumbs - up" or Green casinos. It is you that marks threads green or red? So if you mark it red, I can use my 3rd grade education to deduce they are not part of your offer?

    I will take you up on this offer I believe. So expect A PM in the next few days! AND THANKS!
    Correct. Only the "green" casinos. I can't promise anyone a clean slate, but I can definitely try and in most cases I would expect we'll see good results.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1